The College is seeking a Clinical Psychologist to work in our Student Formation department. This is a full time nine month fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave vacancy.
The role starts in Term 1, 17 January 2018 and concludes on 21 September 2018.
- Provide confidential counselling, consulting and proactive services for students and their families with personal, social, emotional and educational needs.
- Support the College in Child Protection, Student Welfare and Critical Incident Management matters.
- Consultant to the Principal and Dean of Students on the mental health, educational, personal welfare and family needs of students.
This position requires the applicant to be a Clinical Psychologist.
Registered with AHPRA and endorsement as Clinical Psychologist or Educational and Developmental Psychologist.
Experience in providing a psychological service to children, youth and their families.
Working as part of a team in school based setting.
Demonstrated experience and competence as a Clinical Psychologist to young people, preferably boys.
Proven ability to work productively and collaboratively as a part of a team to achieve goals.
Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and evaluate programs.
Be professionally competent, ensuring day-to-day behaviours and personal presentation reflect the College's values and professional expectations.
Demonstrated commitment to goals and aims of Catholic education in the tradition of Edmund Rice.
Salary: The salary will be paid in line with the College EBA.
View the position description here. [PDF, 163 KB]
Applications are being sought now and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable applicants will be interviewed as soon as they apply.
Learn to Swim Coaches
St Joseph’s Nudgee College is currently seeking qualified and experienced 'Learn to Swim' coaches for Nudgee College Swimming. We are seeking coaches for an immediate start who can continue until April 2018.
The morning classes vary dependent on the age of the children:
- 9.30am to 11.30am
- 9.30am to 12.30pm
- 9.30am to 1.30pm
The afternoon classes run from 3.30pm to 6.00pm.
- An Australian Swimming Coaching License
- Learn to Swim qualifications
- A current, or the ability to gain, a Working with Children Blue Card
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Due to an expansion in the bus department, the College is seeking to employ multiple part time and casual bus drivers for weekday, night and weekend shifts. We are offering morning, afternoon and evening work. Depending on the shift you will be driving either our students or adults/elderly members of our extended community.
To be successful, you will need a:
- Current Queensland driver's licence - (minimum MR);
- Current Queensland Driver's Authority;
- First Aid Certificate (or be willing to obtain, paid for by the College); and
- Current and valid Working with Children Card (or ability to obtain).
Applications are sought immediately. Interviews will be conducted as soon as suitable applicants are found.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org